#GROWINGTOLIVE WEEKLY SEGMENT


Today marks the first #growingtolive weekly segment!
My idea has been up for a week tomorrow, and I am so happy to see so many people interested in it and even sharing about it!
(if you haven't seen my post on this movement click here!)

Hopefully, I'll think of a really clever name to call this, but who knows. I have never pretended to be good with names. I MEAN COME ON, My mom was the one who gave me the idea for my blog name. Don't ever count on me to be creative with names/titles anything. Okay? Okay.

I decided that with each segment I will include a quote for that week. There were a lot of quotes I wanted to include in my last post, but there just wasn't a place to put them where it wouldn't be awkward, and I am always finding awesome, inspiring quotes that I just want to plaster everywhere. (And sometimes I do.)

So this week's quote is:

Do something instead of killing time. Because time is killing you.
PAUL COELHO

(click on photos to enlarge)

LIVLOVEWRITE:
// blog // IG post //

 

decided to participate in @growinginhisimage 's challenge she posted on her blog: the #GrowingtoLive challenge. Every time you do something creative that you love, post it with the hashtag #GrowingtoLive . #bagel #egg #mushroom #fork #food #thatsdarling#breakfastphoto #GrowingtoLive


ARGONAUT NATION:
// blog // IG post //

theargonautnation.com

Psalm 46:5 #growingtolive

AND ME:



When your photo looks staged and it wasn't, you know you've been creative.
#growingtolive


 If you'd like to be featured in the weekly segment please email me at growinginhisimage@yahoo.com and include the image you would like to use and an optional caption!

5 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, that quote. I'd never heard it before, but it's amazing!! I'm writing that down. I'll have to participate in your hashtag! I just followed you on Insta:) Hahaha, I love your post. HOW DO YOU DO THAT WITHOUT STAGING IT I WANT TO BE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! That quote spoke leaps and bounds to my heart :) AND YAYYYYYY!!!

      And honestly, I was shocked, haha.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, that quote. I'd never heard it before, but it's amazing!! I'm writing that down. I'll have to participate in your hashtag! I just followed you on Insta:) Hahaha, I love your post. HOW DO YOU DO THAT WITHOUT STAGING IT I WANT TO BE YOU.

    ReplyDelete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️