SNAPCHATS FROM SUMMER 2014

Here's some random snapchats that I luckily had saved to our family computer from summer 2014!
So many memories from that year :)




l
We stayed at a hotel in Tennesee that was a replica of the Gone with the Wind house, and I literally fangirled so hard. Like, no kidding, I bout died.
My sister, Amber, sent me this and it's a favorite :) Shalom was so tiny! How is she two already?!
#tb to when Amber visited us for two weeks :) Man, we make so many memories every time we get together.
#sourcreamanddoritos
My foster cousin, Christine, and I. We were together roughly five days a week that summer. We seriously need to hang out. I MISSSSS YOUUU RUUUDYYYYY!!!!!! #MaxIsStillBetterThanRudySorryManItsTrue
Throwback to that brace life. Praise God MY CHAINS ARE GONNNEEEEE I'VVEEE BEEENN SEEETT FREEEEEEEE!!!
#itsonlybeenliketwomonthsbutwhateverIHADTHEMFORLIKE5YEARS
ohmy. this picture, though. wowza.
and lol I told you we were together a lot *laughing emojis*

-A xx

4 comments :

  1. THE DUCK FACE PRINGLES OMMGGGGG WILTTINNGGG. ♥ that is so precious you guys are adorable. :') Also couldn't stop laughing at the "chains are gone" part. SO TRUUUE. isn't it the weirdest feeling when they're first taken off? LIKE IT FEELS LIKE YOU HAVE NO TEETH FOR THE FIRST FEW HOURS. XD soooo trippy.

    love,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FOR REAL! So glad you understand that feeling. It's like you have no teeth, but you feel like you have horse teeth at the same time..? LIKE I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO SMILE CAUSE I WAS LIKE: OHMYGOODNESS MY TEETH ARE GINORMOUS #truth.

      And ah, yes. The Pringles duck face. Priceless moment. OUR FOURTH OF JULY WAS LIT, LEMME TELL YA.

      Delete
  2. these are so cute and your summer looks like so much fun.

    ooh ooh ooh i love doing *laughing emojis* cuz my phone doesn't have them.

    xx emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, dear :)

      and yesss! sadly they don't show up when I use them in posts, so I just do that hehe.

      Delete

your comments truly make my day. ❤️

be kind. be polite. keep comments pleasing to the Lord ⭐️